facebook

missed rush and regret it

by: GoGreen7

I missed rush in the fall for girls this year. Is there a spring rush? I heard that there is and that there isn't and I'm really hoping I don't have to wait till next year

Posted By: GoGreen7
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: g   

It depends what sorority are you interested in?

By: g
#2  by: sorority spring   

sororities have "unofficial" spring rush called COB. Basically if you know a girl in a sorority you're interested in, she can recommend you and you'll meet with some of the sisters in charge, and they'll decide if you get a bid. you don't get to go to all of the houses like you would in the fall. This can be good if you know for sure which houses you want, but it can be bad if you'd rather see them all to find the best fit for you.

By: sorority spring
#3  by: spring COB!   

Check msu greek life women's recruitment page every so often during the beginning of the spring semester to see what sororities are holding COB this spring. I know AXO, Sigma Kappa and GPhi are taking girls! You could also email the recruitment chairs of the sororities you're interested in asking if they are holding COB! The recruitment chairs of all each sorority are listed under the sorority's chapter page on MSU Greek Life!

By: spring COB!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.