facebook

sororities

by: nextyear

What sororities are really top tier here? I'm thinking about rushing next year. I know to keep an open mind during rush but i was just curious what ones are stable good ones, not ones that rise quickly or fall quickly.

Posted By: nextyear
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 3
#21  by: letsbehonest   

Tier 1 is XO, Phi, and Kappa... MAYBE AXO on a good day.

Ranking is as follows
Phi/XO/Kappa
Theta/Zeta/KD
SK/Gphi
Pi Phi/DG
SDT/AOII

By: letsbehonest
#22  by: AXO    

No. Their fall 11 was just awful... just awful. They wont be top again till they are out

By: AXO
#23  by: @letsbehonest    

MSU may only have 13 sororities but the gap in level of hotness is too big to group them all together in just 3 tiers. My house gets way more excited about a one on one with zeta or kd than we would if we were having one with say DG. You can't properly rank sororities at MSU without having upper and lower top/middle tier.

By: @letsbehonest
by: .Jun 25, 2013 11:00:12 PM

I agree with commenter #26
This is how the ranking goes

1. Phi/XO
2. Kappa/AXO/Theta

Middle
1. Zeta/KD/SK
2. Gphi/Piphi/DG

Bottom
SDT/AoPi

By: .
#24  by: really though   

In my opinion, the only houses worth joining are xo, phi, theta, axo, or kappa. In no particular order, really. They all have good reputations with most frats and other sororities (don't mind the jealous people who rate them badly on here). All basically top tier and generally chill, fun girls. I think most people would agree with me.

By: really though
#25  by: Charles St king   

if it's not the top 5, we don't waste our time courting yuo

By: Charles St king

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.