facebook

sororities

by:    

What sororities are really top tier here? I'm thinking about rushing next year. I know to keep an open mind during rush but i was just curious what ones are stable good ones, not ones that rise quickly or fall quickly.

Posted By: nextyear
Page 1 of 3
#1by:    

kkg, phi and chi o

By: @nextyear
#2by:    

Pi Phi

By: mlo
#3by:    

pi phi??? haha no.

By: lol
#4by:    

Ok, you just posted about frats. lol

By: Sorority Chick
#5by:    

aopi and sdt

By: 7

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#6by:    

Are you sure you are smart enough to be in college??? Can you even think? If so, then you are capable of determining which house is best for you. Hopefully, the one you choose, chooses you back. Good luck.

By: Sorority Chick
#7by:    

pretty much any house that isn't aopi or sdt will give you a full greek life experience, it all depends on where you fit in

By: oo
#8by:    

Tiers go as follows:
1: KKG, Phi, AXO
2. XO, Theta (could be considered tier one as well)
3. Zeta, KD, SK
4. Gphi, Pi phi, DG
5. SDT, Aopi

By: ...
#9by:    

Rather than "tiering," first and foremost you should judge a sorority by the members you meet during rush, as you will be living with them for a few years. Give preference to sororities with histories of long stability at MSU. These houses will have strong alumni and national support. This type of support generally translates into houses that are well-maintained, furnished nicely, with older adult supervision. Plus, parents won't have to worry that your not getting great meals, or living in a house that is endanger of "going out of business."

Top houses at MSU: KKG, Theta, AXO, Alpha Phi, and XO. Research their local and national websites. For example, Theta (and I'm not one, but my aunt was), was the first sorority ever in America, and therefore, is registered as Kappa Alpha Theta Fraternity. The use of the term "sorority" for greek social organizations for women came into use later. (The More You Know!)

Bottom Line Advice: Do Your Homework! Talk to people in the greek system, preferably IN PERSON. Good luck!\n\n\n\n\n

By: Srsly now...
#10by:    

Top Tier: Phi, KKG, Chi O, AXO
Theta (debatable, used to be top tier but is considered to be middle tier by many especially after this year)
Upper Middle: SK, KD, ZTA
Lower Middle: G phi, pi phi, DG
Bottom: AOPi, SDT

Houses within each tier are somewhat interchangeable.

By: toptier

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.