facebook

question for the girls

by:    

To all the sorority girls out there, what are your favorite fraternities to hang out with? Forget about the "tiers" or whatever and forget about who your sisters like to hang out with. Just think about what guys you have the most fun with and at which houses you feel most comfortable. Go.

Posted By: sparty on
Page 2 of 4
#11by:    

Delt Sigs

By: Partyyyy
#12by:    

lambda and fiji!

By: yayy
#13by:    

Obviously, the same person posted multiple times here. lol

By: Sorority Chick

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#14by:    

lambda!

By: yep
#15by:    

pike, sig chi, Fiji,

By: .
#16by:    

Today, I learned something new about myself. Apparently I'm the only Greek woman that doesn't enjoy hanging out with Fiji.

By: Odd
by: ..   

whats wrong with fiji? just curious i plan on rushing this spring and fiji was on my list of considerations

By: ..
#17by:    

Everyone has their biases, honestly theres nothing wrong with any fraternity in the top 6(Pike/sigma chi/snu/fiji/delt sigs/theta chi)....Some people just don't like Fiji just like some people won't like sigma chi

By: Fiji
by: js   

lambda is in the top six too.. glad to help out

By: js
#18by:    

Snu, sigma chi, delt sigs

By: ...
#19by:    

theta chi, delt sigs, fiji, sig chi, lambda

By: omewcn
#20by:    

It depends on what aspects you are asking for,

For a fun/rowdy party and great tailgates, I enjoy PIKE

For really fun, friendly and respectable gentlemen, who also know how to have a good time, Sigma Chi
(whom I enjoy the most all-around)

Fiji has really nice guys, who have fun events

And we recently had a 1 on 1 with Lambda (and believe me, I am not a member of this house) and our pledge class really seemed to have a fun time, plus they provide good drinks

By: Depends

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.