facebook

nicest sorority houses

by:    

I'm talking about the sororities with the nicest physical houses. They're all pretty nice, but there are a few that stand out. I'd say the nicest three are:
Theta, Alpha Phi, Chi O
followed by AXO/KKG'

what do you guys think?

Posted By: houses
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

in terms of the buildings, I would say chi o has the newest house (I believe a good portion of it was recently re-modeled) in terms of the girls that live inside the house....not so much

By: sooo
#2by:    

I would agree the Theta house is the most impressive. Very English castle looking. The interior is also very well done. Most of the sororities on MAC are very nice, but have always looked the same to me. Still lovely, tho. I think Psi U has the best looking frat house, by far. Also, the Phi Psi house is soooo cute. :)

By: Dr. House
#3by:    

Theta house kinda creeps me out. I would say xo, phi and kappa have the best looking house. I agree with psi u having the best frat house.

By: .

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

kappa, phi, xo and kd have the nicest houses plus they are on M.A.C. which is a good location

By: ooo
#5by:    

Theta is definitely the best looking house. No competition there, to be honest. I'd love to live there, if I wasn't in another, very beautiful house.

By: saywhat
#6by:    

Chi O and Phi have the newest looking houses

By: yeaaa
#7by:    

Theta is the nicest by a mile, Chi O and AXO after that

By: .
#8by:    

i love Zetas white house, it stands out. kappa is also cool from the outside!

By: .....
#9by:    

I heard Theta's house was designed by Walt Disney?

By: .....

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.