facebook

after fall 2012

by: Greek

Now that the fall is basically over, lets ranks the sororities and fraternities, who moved up, who moved down. And who is going to dominate the spring.

Posted By: Greek
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: Real   

XO- downhill
Phi- same
KKG- uphill
AXO- better than fall 11 but downhill overall
Theta- way downhill
KD- uphill
ZTA- uphill
SK- downhill
Gphi-same
DG-slightly uphill
Pi phi-downhill
AOPi- better than usual but still sucks
SDT- who cares ?

By: Real
#12  by: Nope   

Almost...

XO (downhill)
Phi (same)
KKG (uphill)
AXO (uphill from the last 2 years)
KD (uphill)
ZTA (downhill)
SK (downhill)
Pi Phi (uphill)
GPhi (same)
DG (downhill)
AOPi/SDT (whatever)

By: Nope
#13  by: Nope   

Theta is downhill

By: Nope
#14  by: yyyya   

top sororities after fall 12 pledge classes:
phi, xo, axo and kkg

By: yyyya
#15  by: sorry   

I don't know why everyone is hating on theta saying they have no social life and are going downhill. Last time i checked they had several one on ones/tailgates with the top two fraternities and brought top fraternity guys to their formals...hmmm interesting obviously people feel threatened cough phi and chi o cough

By: sorry
#16  by: Above   

Sort of agree but above sounds like your trying really hard. A lot of the top tiers are trying to stay on top at all costs, for example the Chi O/Phi top two are being threatened by AXO/Theta/KKG.

Likewise for fraternities the top three (Pikes/Sigma Chi/Snu) bash the rising fraternities (Fiji/Delt Sigs/Lambda) because they are insecure and want to stay on top. It's funny to watch this all happen.

However this is not to say that the lower tiers don't do a fair share of bashing themselves.

By: Above
by: lolDec 13, 2012 8:07:12 PM

top bashes the middle? you should go to a del sig party and hear what they have to say about houses above them

it's not top hating middle, or middle hating top. everyone hates everyone. welcome to america, idiot.

By: lol
#17  by: lol   

people are saying theta is going downhill because of their fall 12 pledge class... they need to learn how to recruit

By: lol
#18  by: ha   

i don't understand when people say the top houses are "insecure" about middle tier rising up. majority of the top tiers stay top tier for many years, even if they have the worst pledge classes in the world just because of the rep they had. perfect example: chi o hasn't had a great pledge class in a few years now but they are still in the top two houses...

By: ha
#19  by: Ahhh...   

chi o isn't in the top two houses, ha -comment 22. what u be smokin'?

By: Ahhh...
by: yaDec 13, 2012 10:39:51 PM

i agree they are definitely not top two anymore, but theres no denying they are still a top tier house

By: ya

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.