facebook

kkg or zta?

by:    

Is ZTA really a middle tier sorority? They seemed upper tier to me? I'm having a hard time choosing between KKG and ZTA, and would just like some advice.

Posted By: Sarah
Page 2 of 2
#11by:    

zeta unless you want a negative stereotype and for frats to only like hanging out with you because you pay for all the one on ones

By: ......
#12by:    

zeta is a better house. Girls are more attractive and cooler than Kappa's. Although I like girls in both houses, zeta is better in my opinion. Check out KD AXO Theta, and Phi too. Similar to Zeta.

By: agreed

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#13by:    

Zeta USED to be stereotyped that way.. not anymore. actually look at the girls in the house and make a judgment instead of a stereotype that's 5 years old

By: no
#14by:    

^if you're lucky enough to get with one

By: lolol
#15by:    

sk, zeta and kd are my favorite houses to hang out with. the girls acually seem to like each other and will at least pretend to have a good time at socials. low key but super chill in my book. i'd take a one on one with them any day over some of the "top tier" houses

By: yup

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.