facebook

sorority comments

by: GR Administrator

San Diego State University - SDSU General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 4
#21  by: forreal   

If youre actually on this site to see who you wanna rush, just know that there really isnt any top or bottom house at sdsu. If your a pretty girl u can do whatever you want no matter which house ur in lol. Pick the sorority that isnt gonna leave ur drunk ass in the middle of the street at 3 in the morning. Ull find out who those girls r fast...

By: forreal
#22  by: re: forreal   

Totally agree, now everybody get off this site or go back to highschool

By: re: forreal
#23  by: VEGAS   

If any of you are coming out to Vegas for Spring Break, hit me up for guest list/tables at the PALMS (Playboy, Moon, Rain and Ghostbar)janelle.banaga@gmail.com

By: VEGAS
#24  by: the BEST    

Best houses to join
pi phi
alpha phi
gphib
theta

By: the BEST
#25  by: re: the best   

Obivously your confused sweetie...theta isn't here ne more...n pi phi is nothing ne more.

By: re: the best
#26  by: the BEST for Fall 12   

DG
Pi Phi
Gamma Phi
Alpha Phi AChiO
... that's it!

By: the BEST for Fall 12
#27  by: let'sbehonest   

Top Tier:
Pi Beta Phi/ Alpha Phi
Alpha Chi Omega

Pi Phi and A Phi are always gonna battle for top spot because of their reputations with the frats. Guys like APhi more but that's for... obvious reason. PiPhi has a better reputation amongst most girls though.
As for AChiO, they're top tier but guys think their snobby (and girls do too). They dirty rush like crazy and don't try to hide it. I've met a couple chill AXOs, but whenever I seem them on campus they're frowning or scowling. Lighten up ladies.

Middle Tier:
Gamma Phi Beta/ Delta Gamma
Kappa Delta

GPhi and DG are in a tie for top of middle tier. At least for this year, I get the vibe that DG is over GPhi, but it's arguable. DG's Fall 12's are definitely the hottest class they've had, but they're not the hottest pledge class of 2012 either. As for GPhis, I always see them out on the weekends, but they have a reputation of being dramatic and they dropped some girls during rush that got picked up by better houses.
Kappa Delta is kind of mixture of girls. They've got hot girls and some that are hard to look at. They have some really awesome sisterhood. Solid middle tier house.

Bottom Tier:
Delta Zeta
Alpha Epsilon Phi

DZ is a house full of SWEET awkward girls. I can tell they have really tight sisterhood, but it's because they don't have a whole lot of other things to do. Their physical house...needs work.
To be fair, I don't know much about AEPhi but the didn't do Formal Recruitment.

By: let'sbehonest
#28  by: thats whatsup   

im a guy in sae and let me tell you its all about aphi axo and gphi

By: thats whatsup
#29  by: :)   

gamma phi and alpha phi!

By: :)
#30  by: boywonder   

the frathammer concludes:
1) alpha phi (just because they are alpha phi, the face of sororities at sdsu)
2) achio (they hot, they coo')
3) pi phi (angels 0=))
4) gphi (they have a good amount of quality chicks)
5) kappa delta (not hot but pretty chill)
6) delta gamma (yeeee)
7) delta zeta (they make good cookies)

By: boywonder

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.