facebook

All 9 houses rumored to be doing COB

by:    

Oct 1st 5-7 pm montezuma hall. All 9 houses are crazy and means a much easier time finding a house. Don't be discouraged, COB is so much more laid back

Posted By: .
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

What will the process be like?.....I am so nervous.

By: hi
by: .   

COB is like one on one coffee dates, of course it varies chapter to chapter, but much less intimidating. Do not be nervous about COB it is meant to be chill.

By: .
#2by:    

I’ve never heard of this and would take it with a major grain of salt. All nine houses doing COB would point to a massive screw up with rush

By: Wut
#3by:    

I think there was a screw up bc too many girls got dropped from rush this year. My sorority is a mid house and we ended up thinking we were gonna get 200 new mems but then 100 got dropped from the process entirely including some girls we loved, it was super odd

by: hi   

I have a feeling I was one! :)
Do you know how many COB spots are available this fall?

By: hi
by: .   

More COB spots than the last few years. Def try it out! exact no idea, but enough to have a legit shot

by: Yes   

That’s so weird.

By: Yes
#4by:    

Key word RUMORED. Class of 2028 doesn’t seem to get how this works and try so hard for two houses that they ruined their own rush by not taking bids they were offered. At this point if you didn’t join ChiO or take a bid you should stop complaining and be a happy geed

By: If

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.