facebook

Changes/Frat Descriptions/Sterotypes

by:    

SAE: Elite parties, big ego, lots of snow. Braindead reputation, party with the top sororities. Elite chapter house. Crazy hard “new member education”. Top House, undisputed #1 (suspended atm, habitual rule violations - may get kicked)

Sig Chi: top; nice guys, white, country stereotype. “Husband material”. Sub-par parties (not as good as their ranking would indicate, but will likely continue to improve). Party with Top sororities regularly, trending up. Very light “new member education” Shout out to their amazing philanthropy (Derby Days). Very good reputation.

DSig: Good parties, but horrid stacks location. Gets rolled too much (cops shut it down on the regular). Their Triangle/setup is what they are known for and it is pretty sick. Okay, relations. Overall very good, they had a solid last year. They got mansion, trending up, another strong year they could be top.

Phi delt. A mix of guys. Cool setups. A bit rude/fraternal. Did well last semester. Very good sorority relations. Party with the top 5. Had an "alleged allegation" a year ago (still talked about at school to this day). The major concern is they will eventually lose their chapter house (snu), with no solid plan on the horizon. uncertain future/hard to predict

KA: weird. Bid lots of people. Elite pre-rush parties (arguably the best). To put it politely, one of my friends had a very bad experience at a party. Biggest stack (huge good chapter house). They will likely not improve or at best see a very minuscule gain.

TKE: most clowned on campus. Have had a few solid semesters in a row building upon previous semesters (improving upwards), but has a mix of some cool guys and a lot of weird. Surprisingly high unwarranted Ego (ie. wristbands last year). Constantly clowned on social media. Ok parties. They do not have a ton of room to grow, bcs they already have a ton of guys, but simply can not compete with other chapters at the same size (delt d sig)

Aepi: Super wholesome vibe. Nice guys, Safest reputation by far. They got Pike's stack for next sem. Every time a frat gets a chapter house upgrade they typically climb. Trending up in fall.

Rest are irrelevant, but I would pick DU becuase they have a stack. I am gonna keep posting becuase it keeps getting deleted and I would have killed to have this when I rushed as a freshman.

Posted By: Wish I knew when I rushed
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Haven’t you posted this 900000 times already?

By: Enough already
by: .   

You obviously did not read the post becuase I addressed that.

By: .
by: Enough already   

Well if you keep posting it and not getting the result you want maybe you should try something new. Seriously I’ve been to this site a handful of times in my life and every time I’ve seen this same exact thing.

By: Enough already
by: @.   

If your post is getting removed it means it's breaking a rule. Drop it.

By: @.
by: Lmao   

What rule? I didn't even post this lmao

By: Lmao
by: @Lmao   

It's not clear what is bothering the site admins from this post but something is.

By: @Lmao
#2by:    

a lil harsh on TKE and KA, but so it the rest of the school is harsh to them as well, so I guess it is pretty close

By: Chad
#3by:    

Finally someone that explained the potential/likely changes in the post. all posts need that or context or something

By: .......
#4by:    

This essentially encapsulates the school's perspective in broad, stereotypical terms, with which I must concur

By: Per Chance

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

Kinda ate with this ngl

By: Sdsu
#6by:    

Iliana Walker likes eating ass

By: Who cares, when -
#7by:    

Are you the same guy who was copying and pasting a similar "rankings with descriptions" thread a couple of years ago and kept accusing KA of having it removed every time you copied and pasted it? (which... KA doesn't have the authority to unilaterally remove posts or comments from this site. No one fraternity or sorority does)

By: ?
by: lmao   

"a couple of years ago" bro you need to get off greek rank and worry about getting a job geezer, your obviously a KA alum. Go to bed old man

By: lmao
by: ?   

Right. I'll take that as a "yes."

by: ?   

Yes. It's much easier to just downvote than it is to come up with am actual argument isn't it?

Once a month I log on and see KA making a fool out of themselves, it's almost a fun little tradition now.

by: to Top House   

Yup. You're definitely the same guy.

KA still doesn't have the authority to remove posts or comments from this site by the way. Greekrank ain't Yik Yak.

By: to Top House
by: @.   

LOL this guy actually cares enough that he registered an account on this site.

By: @.
#8by:    

Ok Little man let’s fix that self rank to the actual rankings, PNMs listen carefully

1. Lambda- hottest girls, best parties, strongest brotherhood,

Big drop
2. Pike- it’s pike
3. SAE- like the author said: hot girls, snow, big parties, rough new member education (dont be a cat)
4. KA- copy and paste pike
5. Phi felt
6. Who tf is DSIG?
I didn’t rank Sig Chi you can pick where it goes

By: SororityView
by: To Lambda   

You don't even go here!

By: To Lambda

Bro does not go to the same school we do. Does he think SDSU means South Dakota state uni or something lmao.

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.