facebook

rushing as a sophomore?

by:    

So a lot of people on here are saying that you wont get into a house as a sophomore? Can someone give me honest, straight up info on that? Why is it harder, how can I improve my chances, etc. I really want to rush in the fall but I don't want to waste my time or money rushing if I won't get into a decent house.

Posted By: xx
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

you can get into a good house as a sophomore. Just keep an open mind.

By: possible
#2by:    

Don't believe everything you hear. I joined my house as a sophomore and so did a lot of other girls I know. We all love it! Don't freak out about being older.. The process works and you'll end up in a house that fits you.

By: Not True
#3by:    

There are some people that rush as a senior. They don't tend to get the higher houses like pi phi, but they get a house.

By: seniors
#4by:    

loads of people rush as sophomores and get the house they want. If they discriminate against you because you are a sophomore (one might), do you really want them anyway?

By: loads

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.