facebook

kappa sigma???

by:    

I'm looking to transfer here in fall 2014 and was wondering if Kappa Sigma exists at this school. I'm currently a brother at another school and just wanted to know if they are here. Some people have said they are, some people said they aren't.

Posted By: Transfer
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Kappa Sig is not recognized, but will be voted on next Spring to see IFC recognizes them. They have a Facebook page to reach them if you need be.
AEKDB

By: Nice
#2by:    

they are just google them

By: yes
#3by:    

Alright cool thanks man! If I get accepted and decide to transfer I will for sure hit them up on Facebook. AEKDB Bro!

By: @Nice
#4by:    

We are definitely here.

AEKDB

By: Bro
#5by:    

What is AEKDB?

By: What
#6by:    

no

By: no
#7by:    

they are here but becoming part of ifc. would be a good time to join.

By: jim

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#8by:    

Wait kappa sigma isn't recognized ?

By: ...
#9by:    

kappa sig and sig chi not recognized, both got kicked off for hazing

By: uhhh
by: af   

sig chi was under investigation and given the boot by their hq and sdsu...
k sig was removed from their hq, not sdsu...and theyre being recognized by the school next semester, not to be confused by being recognized by ifc

By: af
by: .   

STFU was asserted when you were confronted. Trauma also occurred when you were dropped from another fraternity.

By: .
#10by:    

Sig chi and k sig getting kicked off was the best thing that happened in greekcomm. they're a HUGE risk

By: .
by: lol   

Absolutely not. Greek life at state is a sub-par right now, and any new blood will be beneficial. Plus, when a fraternity starts up again, it's a completely different group of guys.

By: lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.