facebook

rushing as a sophomore

by:    

I'm a freshman and I wanted to rush at the beginning of the year but I missed the deadline. I was going to rush second semester but I heard not all sororities recruit then. If I rushed as a sophomore, would I have less of a chance of getting into a good sorority?

Posted By: SDlove
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

You might even have a better chance since you will probably know more girls in the house you're rushing, but honestly it's all on if they want you or not. Just be yourself.

By: Greek
#2by:    

You have a better chance of finding a sorority that is a good fit for you.

By: betterfit
#3by:    

Most good houses don't rush Spring because they already have full pledge classes! I would recommend waiting & just doing rush next fall that way you'd get the full experience and get to see all the houses :) Rather than just rushing a house because they have space because too many people dropped ya know?

By: greek
#4by:    

It's hard to get in as a freshman, and even harder to get in as a sophomore. Honestly you'll probably only get in to the houses doing spring recruitment that you would as a sophomore anyway. It's just a fact that only some houses are open to sophomores. I would look into the sororities doing spring recruitment and see if you are interested in any of them.

By: greek

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.