facebook

kappa sigma?

by:    

I was just wondering who "Kappa Sigma" was? I went to one of their parties and it was huge, but are they recognized?

I heard they were getting back on campus next year; Does anyone know of them - They seemed really chill!

Posted By: Aztek
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

They're coming back next semester

By: Yau
#2by:    

No theyre not

By: asdasd
by: Yo   

Why you say that ? I heard they were

By: Yo
by: frontRunner   

IFC source: they MAY BE coming back, but just need to be voted on. They may come back, or they may not. 50/50 chance

By: frontRunner
#3by:    

Oh, thanks. I hope they do :)

By: YoG

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

my big bro linked me here. So what's the deal with these nubs? Why do a lot of greeks hate K-Sig? I was here when the older Kappa Sig was on SDSU, and THAT was a chill group.

By: dafuq
#5by:    

I think it's funny that "No one on IFC likes them" yet IFC has seen two chapters get kicked off in the past two years. And another of IFC's chapters just got on the news for having their pledges steal bedsheets from a hotel and get caught. For IFC to 'not like these guys' they sure do not seem to have a good reputation themselves.

-Member of an IFC recognized chapter.

By: IFC

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.