facebook

rush likes

by:    

Which houses does everyone like best so far? My top picks are Alpha Phi and Pi Phi.

Posted By: a
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

My picks and thoughts were:
Top 3:
PiPhi- loved. Very nice, classy, and lots of beautiful girls. I felt very comfortable with them and that they can bring the best out of me. I can see long term. I'm reserve and felt that some of the girls were as well. 'I want to be a Pi phi ' gave me goosebumps.
AXO- loved. Very classy, nice, and lots of beautiful girls. I was scared of them at first but after a few days, I felt much better. The girls were super nice and I had a blast talking to them, one of them felt like my instant big sis. She was very laid back and chill- she didn't care much about politics or frat guys and focused a lot on the girls being there for each other. She was also one of the most naturally beautiful girl that I saw during recruitment.
Alpha Phi- loved. OMG..they were so NICE and welcoming. Lots of beautiful girls. These girls were so easy to talk to and I can tell that they like to have fun. I liked them regardless of the reputation. 80/100. I wanted them to win me over like piphi and axo.
Mid:
DZ- so nice and funny. They were very easy to get along with and can hold down a conversation. I didn't feel awkward with them at all. But I didn't feel that I belonged with them, either. I will always show love and support them. They made a great impression.
GammaPhi- great house, but it wasn't for me. The girls were very classy and nice, but no goosebumps. We didn't peel enough layers to get to know each other.

By: Greek baby
#2by:    

Cont.
Bottom:
DG- the anchor mascot is too cute. Same as gamma phi, but awkward.
AEP- very nice and sincere. Great group of girls and sisterhood. I had a personal conflict of interest, so it wouldn't worked out.
Lastly, KD- didn't like these girls at all. They did not care about me and asked only 3 questions. Name, hometown, and major. I got major attitude and the stink eye from some of the girls. I was put off. I spent most of my time at the KD house talking about my new found love of rolled tacos to the other PMS. I took a deep breath, sigh, and just wished that my future sisters would come by and rescue me from the train wreck.

Overall, I had a blast and made so many friends! I got a bid to one of my top 3! I'm so excited to show off my letters. Big thanks and lots of love to my Rho Chi! We did it!!!

Peace out. My gf at sc told me to check this site out to see my house rank. So silly.

By: Greek baby
by: kd member   

I am truly sorry that you had that experience at kappa delta. We never want any of our rushees to feel that way and this will definitely be brought up in preparation for next year's recruitment! But at I'm glad you ended up in your favorite house! Yay for going greek (:

By: kd member
#3by:    

Just wait for AGD. These girls are gonna be bad ass.

By: AGD

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

when i went to alpha phi i liked them, but they must not have known I have an older sister in another sorority here because this alpha phi girl started telling me nasty things about my sisters house that i knew weren't true. that completely ruined it for me. she told me my sister's house was on social probation and didn't do as many fun sisterhood events. i've seen my sisters pictures from parties and sisterhoods! i immediately called my mom and sister and, just like i thought, none of those made up rumors were true. i dropped alpha phi the next day. I wouldn't want to be friends with girls like that. they tried to make one sorority look bad but really in my eyes they made themselves look bad. hopefully they got a new pledge class who isn't like that at all.

By: disappointed.
by: @above   

They asked what other houses I'd been to then told me bad things about those houses. I dropped them too. I haven't told anyone else so I don't know if that's their typical recruitment tactic, but it really turned me off!

By: @above
#5by:    

aparently they do it every year. i thought we were in college, not high school. i just asked my sister now that recruitment is over and she says half of them dropped over summer and they don't have a good sisterhood at all. something i kind of predicted when they had to make up rumors about other houses to get girls not to join those ones

By: disappointed

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.