facebook

alpha phi

by: diamondinthesky

is it just me or is alpha phi trying to be exactly like axo in every way?

ex. group photos, white pref dresses, rush colors, rush slogan "some things are worth the wait..."(which by the way axo passed out flyers in march saying that) , same sisterhood events (which is understandable because we all live in the same area with the same activities available to us)

have your own identity, everyone knows who did what first. if they have good ideas, come up with your own good ideas and be different. be proud to be alpha phi and that means maintaining uniqueness.

im in a house but i wont say which one, but we pride ourselves on trying to be innovative and different, not riding the coat tails of another sorority. axo seems to have the annoyingly best everything but you can get creative and think of things yourselves too because we can all see how you're copying them.

Posted By: diamondinthesky
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Truth   

Aphi thinks they're the best but they are in fact one of the worst houses, all things considered.

By: Truth
#2  by: Anonymous    

I thought that too. I don't think axo is annoyingly the best but they're really nice and cool. Feel hella bad for a phi

By: Anonymous

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.