facebook

sorority rankings

by: ...

Personally, I've seen enough of Alpha Phi. They are the absolute bottom house as far as classiness or having any girls that other girls are friends with. They are hot and nasty so the guys are fans, though. I'll give them top middle status, but they've completely lost top status.

TOP:
AXO, PBP, GPB
UPPER MIDDLE:
APhi
LOWER MIDDLE:
KD, DG
BOTTOM:
DZ, AEP

Posted By: ...
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Guest   

since when is there upper middle and lower middle

By: Guest
#2  by: dlst   

perfect ranking

By: dlst
#3  by: Hello   

Since when has gamma phi become a top house? Lol Who ever wrote this clearly doesn't go to State . And as for alpha phi, they are friends with many girls in other sororities and are nice and definitely not nasty

By: Hello
by: hm...Jul 17, 2013 8:46:33 PM

I guess the A Phis didn't like this rating. I think most state students would put Alpha Chi, Pi Phi, and Gamma Phi in the top tier. Most guys might put A Phi there too because they're a hot sorority. Girls don't like them because they're not as nice, and definitely not as fun or classy as the others I put on top.

By: hm...
by: positiveJul 21, 2013 11:56:16 PM

Gamma Phi's been a top house since I've been here. You sound like an unhappy Alpha Phi or an alum or mom. In any event, if you can't say something nice about your house without slamming another house, just get off and don't say anything.

By: positive
#4  by: fraternity man   

Alpha Phi PiPhi AChiO top houses. End of discussion.

By: fraternity man
#5  by: -   

i like gamma phi beta. you go girls.

alpha phi is in the "rotation" for events but gphi is a better sorority in many ways, it just depends on what you're looking for

By: -
by: AAug 5, 2013 2:59:04 PM

I completely agree. Gamma phi > alpha phi

By: A
#6  by: alce   

Lots of pushback from the A Phis but the truth is they've fallen hard with the kind of girls they've taken in the past couple of years. Maybe they'll do better this year.

By: alce
#7  by: loveuguys   

everyones being pretty harsh on alpha phi. lets not forget they are just young women like us and we should all be empowering each other. i wouldn't want to read this about my chapter. you guys are great, just as every chapter has their strengths and weaknesses. keep your heads up!

panhel love.

By: loveuguys
#8  by: true   

maybe this is a wake up call to them and maybe they'll improve their behavior after reading this... I'm like the poster above and would hate to read this about my house. So I agree -- keep you head up and work on improving!

By: true
#9  by: Greek   

Gamma Phi has some cool girls. Overall nope. Not top 3 I'd give them 4 for sure could be top 3 if they get an amazing rush class this week

By: Greek
#10  by: Anonymous    

This is so messed up. They're still top tier and it doesn't really matter on looks! I heard a lot of girls drop out only because alpha phi has a certain personality and if you can't handle it, then just drop. Plus it's expensive. I def think gamma phi is raising up a notch but that doesn't mean a phi has to lower the senior girls are really hot and the pledge class has great bodies.

By: Anonymous

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.