facebook

how much are sorority dues??

by:    

I'm a transfer student in the fall just wondering how much joining a sorority actually costs and what actually comes with the price (if anything)

Posted By: Tulipluvr
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

google UCF sorority dues, and the first link should take you to a page that breaks down each chapter for new member, active sister out of house, and active sister in house (:

By: panlove

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Dues   

Keep in mind that sororities also fine members who don't participate in certain mandatory activities, so this can lead to a lot of extra costs. Examples include fining for not going to chapter, Sisterhood events, initiation, and recruitment fines are ridiculous.
I wish I knew all that when I pledged bc I have to work son I can afford dues and then get stuck paying fines for missing things...

By: Dues
by: @dues    

She's right. And you can't forget donations. There's always something that you need to buy if not you'll get in trouble and probably have to donate a kidney. There's tilt, there's Key West fest, Derby Days, Rock the Wreath, and BBDC. When you add everything up, you realize you initiated your wallet

By: @dues
#2by:    

Cheers for charity, knightthon, Pan philanthropy, relay for life, you have to sell a certain # of tickets for your own philanthropy so if you can sell enough, because 200 of your closest friends are also selling them, so you just buy them...
.. it never ends
I seriously may have to resign and it's been less than a year

By: ...

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.