facebook

how the heck?

by:    

How is Zbt winning these sorority sweetheart competitions... Like no one likes them. They don't even compare to top tier chapters like Ato, phi delt, sigma pi, or sigma chi. I'm in shock.

Posted By: In shock
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Sigma Pi isn't top tier

By: lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Respect the crown   

Lol yes they are. We love them sooooo much

By: Respect the crown
#2by:    

But like do these girls understand that by picking ZBottomTier they are lowering their own social status. It's absurd!

By: In shock
by: Someone is mad   

lul

By: Someone is mad
by: Absurd    

No. It's absurd that they should have to pick a top tier frathard if they don't want to. I say good for thrm.

By: Absurd
by: lmao   

In what world is zbt considered bottom tier? Enough with the jealousy sigma pi.

By: lmao
by: @ In Shock    

Your wrong, no established entity with good reputation lowers their social status by associating themselves with someone of an lower social status that is improving. They actually validate that person from a lower social status into acceptance. In short if ZBT won Dude for Jude. They are not making tri delt look bad but rather tri-Delt is making ZBT look good.

By: @ In Shock
#3by:    

We love our ZBT Sweetheart, they put all of their efforts into winning these competitions. They just won xi man and might even win dude for st jude. Very close brotherhood and great support. Gentleman too. Theta <3 ZBT :)

By: theta
by: Curious   

^Details please

By: Curious
by: PC   

Would it make you feel better ^^^ if I crushed dudes turd cutters instead? I'd even give em a reach around too, whatever makes you happy. I'm not the kind of guy that would want to represent your letters anyway lol

By: PC
by: Salt   

Sounds like a salty Sigma Pi or a squid.

By: Salt

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.