facebook

i don't want rankings--just discussion!

by:    

Hey guys,
I am thinking of rushing in the fall and really do not care for this whole "tier system" thing because half the time its based on who has the hottest sisters, which really doesn't mean much to me because it's not giving me an idea of how involved the chapter is, opportunities for additional leadership positions and personal growth, etc.
I just want to know--in terms of sisterhood, philanthropy, and involvement, what are some really good sorority chapters for that at UCF?

Posted By: hello
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

In my opinion some of the best sororities for involvement and sisterhood are Theta, Kappa, ADPi, and AXiD. I think it's important for a sorority to have a house so I didnt name any unhoused sororities, but the women in AEPhi also appear to have a great sisterhood and are the most involved of the unhoused sororities

By: Chapters
by: Maybe   

I whole heartedly agree with Theta and ADPi for being involved on campus wise. AXiD is very involved in Panhellenic and leadership there but I wouldn't necessarily agree outside of Pan. Kappa I have yet to see being truly involved in anything, I often forget about them.
I think AEPhi is very involved philanthropy wise, especially in Knight-thon, and I also feel that Chi Omega and Pi Phi have been involved in all aspects pretty well this last year as well.
Overall I think those chapters are probably your best bet if that is what you are looking for. I would recommend looking at their social media accounts to see what they highlight or what they are involved in for a better idea.

By: Maybe
by: Unhoused sorority    

Just remember a sisterhood is not defined by walls. We work just as hard if not harder to create ever lasting bonds/relationships with our sisters. If having a house is an important thing for you we don't want you in our sisterhood anyways. Materialistic things isn't what makes relationships it's the effort you put into them.

By: Unhoused sorority
by: Walls   

When I joined as a freshman we didn't have a house. Now we do. So I'm obviously a kkg or chio. And when I joined I thought the same that the house didn't matter since I obvi joined am unhoused sorority.
The house has helped our sisterhood a LOT though. It's not about being materialistic, I promise you that. it's about a central place to hang out, see sisters, and ownership of something bigger than yourself that you can come back to someday and visit. It's also easier to stay organized because we have a place that's ours, not random classroom 212 today and 214 tomorrow etc.
A house does not make a sisterhood but it certainly improves it.

By: Walls
#2by:    

AXD, theta, kappa, AEPhi, gamma phi have some of the best sisterhoods. I never really hear anything bad about the sororities as well as I never hear sisters talking about one another behind each others back.

By: I would have to say

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.