facebook

should we add another sorority?

by:    

If so, which one?

Posted By: hey
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

We JUST added gamma phi, so a new one won't be coming for a little while, they need time to establish themselves. And until the unhoused ones have houses I don't think we should bring any more on to campus.

By: no
by: Agreed   

UCF deff needs to deal with the housing situation before bringing another organization to campus. Idk how they expect greek life to grow if they don't address it.

By: Agreed
by: Hey   

Greek Park 2 is being built sometime in the future

By: Hey
by: um   

Chapters without houses isn't even a problem. They will eventually get houses, especially with Greek Park 2 being in the talks. 500 girls spring rushing with low chapter quotas is a problem. I think pan should up the chapter quota or charter a new sorority on campus.

By: um
by: sure   

They've beeb talking abut "Greek Park 2" for like 6 years from what I've heard, and nothing's been done about it. It's a huge problem.

By: sure
#2by:    

The houseless chapters find this a big deal and say it's a huge problem. But the real problem is how much ucf hates Greek life and are always trying to find small things to hate on us about. If we can find a way to prove that we're actually helping the school that would be great. Then we can focus on building a few more houses or adding more chapters. Deal?

By: I mean
by: xxx   

I would thumbs up this twice if I could

By: xxx
#3by:    

I would be nice to add another sorority to out NPC family at UCF, but I think we sholdl wait another 2-3 more years. I would like to see the following sororities come to UCF in the future...

Alpha Phi
Sigma Delta Tau
Sigma Kappa
Tri Sigma

By: NPC

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.