facebook

adpi

by:    

Thinking on transferring as a sophomore what is the ranking and what are the girls like

Posted By: Wondering
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

They're top of middle tier and I only know a few who seem nice, but they don't have the best rep with other sororities.

By: Ranking

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

They are decent looking, I don't really hear anything good or bad about them but they literally don't do annnnnything :/ like not in a mean way I just never see them around they don't really participate in a lot idk. But they do good at the dance philanthropies.

By: nonexistent
by: correction.   

They're not good at dance philanthropies. They're good at writing big checks to win everything.

By: correction.
by: Hey   

They absolutely kill it every year at ZTA lip sync, you can't deny that... (I've missed KD shakedown last couple of years so idk about that)

By: Hey
#3by:    

I honestly forget they're even a chapter here most of the time. Decent at sports for IM

By: Oops
#4by:    

"shADey Pi" have a rep for being pretty girls with two faces, one of which is not real pretty

By: Guest
#5by:    

So much hostility, I recommend you go out to Fall rush and build your own opinion of each chapter.

By: Wow
by: Hey   

This website is full of negativity, don't expect anything else.

By: Hey
#6by:    

#irrelevant

By: Super

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.