Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

I would switch AEPhi and ChiO

By: Guest
by: ?   

Is aephi the one without the house?

By: ?
by: Hmm   

I think both Chi O and Kappa are rapidly changing/improving. Neither are as well established as some of the others, but time can change things. Their newer pledge classes are different from their older pledge classes, but with the older ones still around, people don't typically see that yet. In the years to come, I think things will be really different. It just makes it hard to see when the traditional tiers stick in people's minds.

By: Hmm
by: AEPhi   

Yes AEPhi is without a house

By: AEPhi
by: ^^^^ew   

anyone in greek life would know aephi doesn't have a house....why are geeds all over this site

By: ^^^^ew
#2by:    

I'd switch GPhiB and DZ - I've never met a girl from DZ that I could tolerate

By: my opinion
by: myopinion number 2   

definitely should be gamma phi, aephi then dz

By: myopinion number 2
#3by:    

Switch axid and pi phi and switch gamma phi and dz

By: Kinda
#4by:    

Adpi is either right below or equal to ddd, pi phi, axid, and theta are on the same level, and chi o is bottom.

By: sooo off lol
#5by:    

Pi Phi is equal to Axid and Theta-Nice try Pi Phi for creating your own category to make yourself look better LOL

SOMEONE AGAIN TELL ME WHY PIPHI THINKS THEY ARE TOP??????

By: nope
#6by:    

it's so obvious a pi phi wrote this since they seem to be so threatened by theta and would split the middle tier and put theta in the bottom when alpha xi, theta, and pi phi are equal in every aspect... Honestly pi phi is gonna find themselves in the "lower middle tier" sooner or later since they're such persistent try-hards

By: lol pi phi
#7by:    

KD/ZTA
DDD

Mid
ADPi - maybe bottom of the top but minor difference
AXiD / Theta - basically interchangeable
PiPhi
Kappa

Bottom
Chi O
AEPhi
GPhiB / DZ

By: Should STILL be
by: Yeah   

How did this get any thumbs down? It's the most accurate I've seen.

By: Yeah
by: well^   

I'm gonna guess those downvotes were pi phi's

By: well^
#8by:    

I truly think Pi phi, Theta and AXID are better than ADPI but that's just my opinion. And KD literally sucks.

By: Uh
#9by:    

I think it's interesting how when I talk to anyone on campus 9/10 of them say ChiO is bottom and then on here everyone says they're lower mid. Strange disconnect

By: Guest

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: personally   

I believe that it's the way people like to rank the tiers. Some people like to make the tiers into top-mid-lower-bottom and that'll put them under kkg in lower mid. I rank by top-mid-bottom, they are still under kkg but they are in the bottom. The only reason they're somewhat relevant is because they have a house and actually try to have a presence on campus.

By: personally
#10by:    

This is perfect!

By: Perfect
by: ok pi phi   

lol no..no it isn't

By: ok pi phi

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.