facebook

pc 16

by:    

What do you all think of the new fraternity pledge classes?

Posted By: curious
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Phi delt is slipping hard but they got a few good guys. ATO did okay, pretty much what you'd expect from them. Ksig's look good but I haven't met any of them yet. Met some of zbt's and they were really chill, looks like they got a really good class too. I haven't seen/don't really care about anyone else's.

By: well
by: ..   

hi ZBT

By: ..
by: lol what   

unfortunately I don't think I could get a bid to zbt seeing as how I'm a girl, but okay lmfao

By: lol what
by: Sick ZBT   

You guys are becoming the Pi Phis of fraternities... Seriously you guys are not top tier, quit posting in every thread how cool you think you are.

By: Sick ZBT
by: ^   

I don't see anyone saying they're top tier. I just mentioned them with the tops bc those are the only frats I really hang out with. Who else's spring class am I supposed to talk about? Gazoni's a joke, sigma chi couldn't recruit, and theta chi didn't either as far as I know?? So chill lmfao, I bet you're the same person who comes on here freaking out every time pi phi is even mentioned and starts yelling about how much they self rank..

By: ^
by: Hey   

Let's all just be real rn, 90% of the chit posted on this site is self rankings and should be taken with a grain of salt. It's obvious ZBT self ranks, way too many dislikes on posts that bash on them (like this one will probably receive) and way too many "sorority girls" constantly defending them and saying how awesome they are. But honestly who cares, all we can hope is students looking to get involved in Greek life don't read this garbage and end up having a skewed view of everything.

By: Hey
#2by:    

Kappa sig has like maybe 4 cute guys, ato did pretty well, none of the phi delts have been hot for a couple of pledge classes, I think ZBT got a lot of great guys

By: Hmm

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Sick ZBT   

STOP SELF RANKING

By: Sick ZBT
by: Lol   

Really hard to self rank for ZBT when I'm in a sorority. Lol

By: Lol
by: @Lol   

Pics or gtfo

By: @Lol
by: Lol   

Well can't post pics here so why don't you just gtfo

By: Lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.