facebook

who took spring pc?

by: Spring

Always interesting when so many tops/near tops take spring PCs.. Zeta, Tridelt, PiPhi...
Who else took a spring class? AEPhi and DZ?

Posted By: Spring
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Results    

Tri delt 15
DZ 10
ZTA 4
PIPHI 2
Theta, AEPhi, KD, chi O also took girls not sure how many!

Those who didn't recruit
ADPI
AXID
GPHI
KKG

By: Results
by: Spring pc Jan 29, 2016 11:19:50 PM

KD took 7

By: Spring pc
by: springJan 31, 2016 11:29:19 PM

chi o took like 4

By: spring
by: SororityFeb 4, 2016 4:49:53 PM

The sororities that didn't recruit were because they already had too many girls. Spring recruit is made available to sororities who have not reached their numbers. There is a limit on number of members.

By: Sorority
#2  by: ok   

except pi phi isn't near top but ok lmfao

By: ok
by: PiphiJan 29, 2016 7:05:21 PM

Piphi is top of middle tier so same thing.
And no I'm not a piphi. I'm the OP and we didn't take a PC.

By: Piphi
by: "not a pi phi"Jan 29, 2016 9:14:40 PM

except they aren't even top of the middle lol

By: "not a pi phi"
#3  by: g   

Aephi took 5

By: g
#4  by: Truth   

I think it's funny how before people only though bottom tier do spring until top tier has to. I mean Tridelt taking 15 that's pretty EMBRASSING even KD taking 7! Means they have bad retention rates! People need to stop looking at the superficial side of the tier system and look at the facts/truth!

By: Truth
by: $Jan 30, 2016 7:58:09 AM

Graduation?

By: $
by: Don't even Jan 30, 2016 2:22:56 PM

Every sorority has people that graduates that's not considered in quota

By: Don't even
by: uhJan 30, 2016 3:03:45 PM

No...it's definitely considered in quota. If girls graduated in December then that leaves spots open for new girls to come in IF the chapter also had below the 175 total that pan set.

By: uh
by: Retention Jan 30, 2016 8:02:17 PM

Tridelt, Zeta, PiPhi, and KD having to take a PC can't be blamed on graduation. EVERY sorority has girls graduate in the fall.. Kappa I heard from my pan little had like 15 and ChiO something like 12...
Retention of not just NMs but sisters makes all the difference.

By: Retention
by: I thinkJan 31, 2016 4:06:53 PM

CAn we all just take a moment to notice PiPHi put themselves with the tops?????? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

By: I think
#5  by: I think   

The most ridiculous thing about this whole message is Pi PHi thinking they are top of mid...LOLOLOL

by: Retention Jan 30, 2016 8:04:01 PM

Who is top of mid if not PiPhi? I always see the list as
PiPhi
AXid
Theta
Kappa

By: Retention
by: I thinkJan 31, 2016 4:05:55 PM

What list? The list that Pi Phi makes up? If you look at more than your own posts PiPhi, you will see that you are not top. In fact if you want to include Pan involvement, PiPHi is way below Theta. Lets not even get started on looks and class....

by: UghJan 31, 2016 5:22:29 PM

Let me be clear. I am the OP and I am not a PiPhi. If they are bottom middle tier, I don't care. Let PiPhi be bottom middle tier.
STILL the 3 "top" sororities all had to take PCs and I think it continues to show the bs of the "tier" system

By: Ugh
#6  by: more interesting   

just over 500 girls registered for spring fling and if all these numbers are true then maybe 100-110 girls got bids

By: more interesting
by: Totals to low Jan 31, 2016 5:28:36 AM

are you crazy? The largest chapter has over 190 girls? How is that a low number!! Everything Is based off retention! Sorry "top tier" sororities just accept the fact that although you sit high and mighty you still have to put in the work to keep girls.. When will you realize it's not just about who is most popular when it's really about sisterhood..

By: Totals to low
by: uh...Jan 31, 2016 8:47:05 PM

I was saying that pan changed chapter total to 175, so if you had more girls than that you couldn't recruit in spring, and if you had below that you could only take a few girls until you reached the 175 cap. You seem really upset about the tier system lmfao....sit down and stop being so defensive because you're clearly at the bottom.

By: uh...

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.