facebook

gazoni family

by: not from ucf

as an outsider I am just curious what their whole deal is. can anyone tell me if they are good or not. or are they just a bunch of geed wannabe creeps

Posted By: not from ucf
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: truth   

the old guys who are actually LXAs are raw, the new kids are literally a bunch of geeds

By: truth
#2  by: Honest   

LXA had a strong alumni network and a lot of history at UCF, Gazoni is by no means similar to what LXA used to be, though. It's impressive that they had the backing to make Gazoni an LLC (which allows them to operate legitimately) but in the eyes of the rest UCF greek community, they aren't a fraternity. They only really have their occasional parties to offer (Which are usually filled with freshman geeds). The type of kids that Gazoni attracts will be their downfall, because these kids would never have been lambda chis. I don't see them lasting longer than 2018

By: Honest
#3  by: Not a geed   

My sorority tells us we can't hang out worth them at least once a month and we still have a group of like 10-15 girls that do it anyways.. Cute but risky

By: Not a geed
#4  by: Haters^   

Link speaks for itself www.instagram.com/gazonifamily

By: Haters^

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.