facebook

last minute spring sorority rush question

by:    

How are bids given out during spring recruitment? And would I have to attend all events for a specific sorority in order to get a bid?

Posted By: pnm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

It depends on the chapter, but normally they'll call you once their event(s) are over and you'll have a certain amount of time to accept or decline it. You'll have enough time to consider all of the chapters you got bids from before making a final decision. And I would recommend that you go to all of the events for the chapters that you're really interested in, but you can always ask them if it's mandatory that you go to all of them to receive a bid.

By: hi

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

It depends on the chapter, but normally they'll call you once their event(s) are over and you'll have a certain amount of time to accept or decline it. You'll have enough time to consider all of the chapters you got bids from before making a final decision. And I would recommend that you go to all of the events for the chapters that you're really interested in, but you can always ask them if it's mandatory that you go to all of them to receive a bid.

By: hi

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.