facebook

pan recruitment 2016

by:    

Hi guys I will be rushing Panhellenic recruitment in the Fall 2016! But I'm curious at to what my chances are of getting in. I will be rushing as a junior with a 3.2 GPA. Also in in partnership with Sephora in creating my custom lip liner and lipstick to be released in stores nationwide August. Is that something I should tell them at rush? Because I don't want seem braggy or anything haha.

Posted By: Hi!
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I'm not sure you should mention the sephora thing 1. What if that's the only reason you got in? 2. Sororities want active members and if you seem like you're already super busy no one will want you

By: M
by: uh no   

This is not good advice at all. It won't make you seem "too busy" or anything, and it's definitely not going to be the only reason you get a bid. It's a cool, memorable fact that will make you stand out and it's a great talking point. Obviously don't just start talking about it out of nowhere, but if they ask what you did over the summer or what job you have then bring it up

By: uh no
#2by:    

honestly i personally think the sephora thing is really cool and would be really interested to hear about it during rush. the thing that might affect your chances the most is your junior standing, but if you bring enough to the table and present yourself well, it can be overlooked.

By: honestly
#3by:    

Don't let the junior thing bother you. I can't stress that enough. I'm a junior and I got asked back to two top tiers, if you care about that stuff, I got into one of those too teir. And that Sephora thing is actually pretty cool hearing that would interest me more and your gpa is good.

By: Hnst

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.