facebook

spring fraternity rush 2016

by:    

Hey I've been looking around for info on the spring rush and I cant find much. Is there a place where the fraternities of IFC have rush events? When is the usual time for rush to happen? Like there are some fraternities like ATO and Sigma Nu where they have info up about this rush and are starting this week but other frats like Beta Theta Pi that don't have any info.

Posted By: Jack
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

the process is pretty unorganized as a whole, if you go on the IFC website (ifcucf.com) you can find their websites that might have info, other than that youll have to look for individual social media channels

if a house has info thats hard to find its something to consider when rushing about how they are operationally

By: knight
#2by:    

Like the person above mentioned, definitely stalk their social media and reach out to their rush chairs or even brothers to get information.

By: ucf
#3by:    

There's going to be a few events held through IFC starting this Friday , Jan 15th at memory mall... You can also check out www.ifcucf.com or shoot me a message on FB
Jack M. Ucf ,, you'll find me.

By: Jack

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Me   

What time at memory mall?

By: Me
by: Nope   

That event was cancelled. Your best bet is to go to IFC kickoff

By: Nope
by: Me   

When is that?

By: Me
by: You   

Check ifc's social media, the info for their events is up

By: You
#4by:    

Most of the frats including Beta Theta Pi have their Spring Rush schedule of events on their Facebook & Twitter when I checked earlier tonight. Check out the ICF UCF webpage for info as well.

By: Sam

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.