facebook

please answer!

by:    

Alright, before I post this, I'm begging people to answer! I'm trying to choose colleges right now, and I know greek life shouldn't determine that, and I guess for the most part it's not, but it is a huge part of making many friends. So please don't hate on that. But my question is, how hard is it to get into greek life here? Are they very selective? Also, which sororities have houses? Thank you so much and again sorry for the questions :)

Posted By: guest_3453
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Greek life here is not as difficult to get into as schools such as FSU or UF, yet its is not to easy either. The upper tiers (Tri Delt, KD, and ZTA) are gonna be more selective then the middle or lower tiers. Middle tiers tend to be a little picky but not super difficult, and then lower tiers are usually more excepting of anyone. I'm not saying these lower tiers are bad by any means, because they aren't they are just as good as anyone else, they just tend to not judge a girl on her looks or size. Honestly every chapter is different and no one on here will ever give you a perfect , just check them all out. As for housing goes, the only unhoused chapters are gamma phi, AEPhi, and DZ

By: Panland

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

It's not that hard to get into greek life but it is hard to get into some sororities. Women who are not size 4 or smaller & beautiful most likely won't get into top houses.
But a woman who has a great personality and clicks with the sisters should have no trouble getting into a middle or bottom tier sorority. Presenting yourself well and being friendly and outgoing is super important.
It never occurred to me that I'd be dropped all together but some women were. I think they tried too hard for top tiers when they weren't the right stereotype and I think they would have had no problem if they'd been realistic with themselves.
That being said it's easy to be happy in any tier sorority.

By: Greek life

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.