facebook

anyone think ucf will add sororities?

by:    

Since more girls have started rushing consistently over the past few years, does anyone think we'd add any more sororities? Maybe bring dg back or get some other big names like alpha phi or phi mu?

Posted By: Hmmm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Idk but I hope so!! It'd be cool to see some more sororities here, especially ones that are strong nationally

By: Idrk
#2by:    

I hope so because I'd love to see some more chapters. We are such a big school and could use some more sororities. My mom was an aopi so it would be cool to see a chapter here

By: I wish
#3by:    

Probs not

By: Well
#4by:    

Probably not but it would be nice to bring in Alpha Chi Omega and Delta Gamma.

By: .

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: !   

I agree!

By: !
#5by:    

I heard UCF won't allow another sorority to colonize till the ones that don't have houses currently, get theirs built.

By: Rumors
by: Yeah   

I heard this too

By: Yeah
#6by:    

not until the rest are housed

By: no
#7by:    

there have been rumors about aopi coming and possibly dg coming back but so far its just rumors

By: idk
#8by:    

They add more chapters when the current chapter totals get too high. Probably in 2/3 years they will add a new one. I went to a forum and that's what the guy said. It's based on chapters total numbers and also giving the last chartered sorority enough time to be stable and build themselves

By: Anonn

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.