facebook

sorority tumblrs

by:    

What sororities here have tumblrs? With spring recruitment coming up I want to check them out!

Posted By: Pnm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I think it would be easier to have them all on a post like this, but it won't let me post the links so it's just the usernames. I don't think kappa has one, I couldn't find it.

alpha xi - alphaxideltaucf
pi phi - pibetaphiucf
kd - kappadeltaucf
theta - ucftheta
zta - ucfzta
ddd - trideltaucf
adpi - adpiucf
aephi - ucf-aephi
xo - ucfchiomega
dz - ucfdeltazeta
gamma phi - gpbucf

By: hello
by: .   

ZTA's is actually ztaucf, not ucfzta
the ucfzta one is their old one

By: .
by: Theta   

And thetas is thetaucf

By: Theta
by: Um   

^ no it isnt, I just checked and that tumblr name doesn't exist lol it's ucftheta

By: Um
#2by:    

I would recommend looking at their chapter websites and Instagrams more than a tumblr so that you can actually LEARN about the organizations that you want to join.

By: El Oh El

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: pnm   

well obviously, but I wanted to see their tumblrs too cause I feel like that's a good way to see what the vibe of the chapter is like

By: pnm
#3by:    

I learned a lot about kd checking out their chapter's tumblr... Like now nurses uniforms are only stethoscopes and tops... No pants required.
Classy.

By: Oye

Ummm every girl in college dresses hot for Halloween. In every chapter. Don't hate on them because you can't participate lol

by: No.    

If you think that picture is appropriate for an organization's official social media account, I can't help you.

By: No.

Omg shut up they're just having fun. Losers on Greek Rank love to bash top tiers for just having fun. Get the stick out of your ass and live a little, okay?

by: ^   

chill pi phi

By: ^
by: ^ No   

I'm the OP and nice try but not a PiPhi...
BUT I would rather be a piphi than a KD :-)

By: ^ No

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.