facebook

sorority dues

by:    

Ok so I plan on doing spring rush but I'm just wondering about the cost. Do most sororities have payment plans or do you just have to pay all your dues at once?

Posted By: Help me!!
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Go to ucfpanhellenic.com and there should be a tab named "chapter dues"

By: Yep

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

most chapters offer payment plans but, at least for mine, it's not too common and you have to apply and show that you need it

By: hi
by: Duez   

And not every member can be on payment plan or else you have no money at the beginning of the semester. Finanaces is a big deal in sorority life so be sure you can afford it. I keknow 2 women who were devistated when they had to resign from their sororities because they could no longer afford it.

By: Duez
#3by:    

You usually cannot even apply for a payment plan until your second year. It's definitely not cheap so make sure you can afford it before going through recruitment!!!

By: UCF Greek life
#4by:    

Sororities do have payment plans. You can ask during recruitment and see which does and does not. I'm pretty sure tri delt, zeta, and kd have them because they're one of the more expensive ones

By: Yeah
#5by:    

Even with payment plans, it can still be a little expensive, but hang in there, it gets cheaper. For my chapter, I paid like $1000 in dues and the following months I paid $200 less each month. That was just for my new member fees and nationals fees. Now that I have all that over with, next semester my dues as a whole become $500 cheaper because I don't have all those new member fees to pay anymore. Don't let dues stand in the way of you and an amazing sisterhood.

By: .
by: I wish   

The day my dues go down to $500 will be a miracle from Buddha. Not even my installment payments are $500

By: I wish
by: .   

They don't go down TO 500. They go down BY 500. So like 3,000-500 for the whole semester.

By: .

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.