AEPHI
KKG
GPHIB
DZ
CHIO

Posted By: TRUE RANKINGS
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I feel like adpi tri delt kd and zeta are interchangeable at this point. They all had great fall pledge classes

By: Eh
by: TRUE RANKINGS   

true, but i think adpi is lower than tridelt zta and kd still

By: TRUE RANKINGS
#2by:    

It all made sense till I got to AEPhi then I got confused. Kappa definitely should be above them and Chio should be above DZ

By: Well

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: obvious changes   

ZTA / TRIDELT / KD - they're basically the same sorority
ADPI
PI PHI/ AXID / THETA - same
KKG
Aephi / Chio
GPHIB
DZ

By: obvious changes
by: El Oh El   

^^^^
Quit kidding yourself AEPhi. Put yourself below Chi O and put Kappa and Chi O on the same level. Also put GPhi below DZ. They are still bottom.
Also, AXiD below Pi Phi but in line with Theta. The same way it's always been. Good try though.

By: El Oh El
#3by:    

kd/zta - literally identical
ddd - almost as good as the top 2 but just a little below
adpi - definitely better than last year, very close to tri delt honestly

pi phi/azd/theta - seriously if you put them all in one room you wouldn't be able to tell them apart, esp. their last 2 pc's

kkg - definitely getting better
chi o - still not at kappa's level, their house brings them up
aephi - they would be equal to kappa or chi o if they had a house, they have some really pretty girls
dz/gpb - pretty much the same, there's really no need to argue over who's bottom of the bottom

By: ok
by: pnm    

why are kd and zta identical?

By: pnm
by: ^   

Not identical in terms of personality or anything, just in terms of being the 2 hottest houses. Identical in that they are both the top of the top.
I agree with this whole thing. Tridelt isn't on the same level as ZTA and KD. All the middle tiers are basically the same thing.

By: ^
#4by:    

Calm down, AEPhi. You're not that high.

By: Lol
by: ha   

gamma phi, stop hating xD

By: ha
#5by:    

ZTA / KD
TRIDELT
ADPI

PI PHI
AXID / THETA

KKG / CHIO
AEPHI
DZ
GPHIB

By: kk
by: Nope   

PiPhi/Axid/Theta-all the same.

By: Nope
by: Umm   

Why does this have so many down votes.. This is the most accurate ranking.

By: Umm
by: ^^   

because pi phi for some reason is convinced they're better than axid/theta when they really aren't lol, and kappa is above chi o

By: ^^

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.