facebook

rushing in spring

by:    

I wanted to know how Pi Phi was at UCF? I am looking to rush a sincere, chill sisterhood and these girls are super relaxed from what I hear? What does anyone think?

Posted By: Looking to Rush
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

they stalk this website and think they're top tier when they're not

By: lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: hi   

honestly my sisters and I don't care what anyone thinks. We have a great sisterhood sorry that you're jealous

By: hi
#2by:    

They were some of the most sincere, natural, and interesting girls during Fall rush. I dropped out when I didn't get a bid from them. Will try again in Spring!

By: Great
#3by:    

Well clearly they try way too hard and are all over this site, but if you're okay with that then yeah rush pi phi

By: ^^^
#4by:    

Obv if you are ok with a lot of self rankers who are not confident enough in their sisterhood to let it stand for itself then this would be the place for you.

By: Well
#5by:    

I've met about 10 of them and they're a lot of fun. Definitely kind of different but in a good way. Again that's only about 10 of probably around 150 of them so I have no idea what the rest of their chapter is like

By: pi phi
#6by:    

We ARE making our way to top tier and I think we have the best sisterhood out of everyone

By: @ 1st commenter
by: lmfaoaoaoaoao   

no way in hell are you guys going to be top tier stop kidding yourselves

By: lmfaoaoaoaoao
#7by:    

If you are planning to rush, go into it with an open mind and meet as many different chapters as possible. You may like the reputation of one sorority or be interested based on it nationally but you will never know where you fit without meeting all the different chapters and finding which sorority fits your values and your personality. Pi Phi is a great chapter at UCF but so are many other chapters, check them all out before committing or you may regret it!

By: Pan Love
#8by:    

These girls are beautiful. Idk why people they think they're all over this site when every other sorority is too! Like seriously they are beyond classy how could you say no. And low key super hot our social with them was fire

By: Uhm
by: Lmao   

The self rank is so obvious, no male would every say "like seriously they are beyond classy" hahahahaha byeeeee

By: Lmao
#9by:    

Go to spring fling and find out. I wouldn't trust any opinions on this website as people are either talking about their own sorority and saying they're the best (duh you think they are or you wouldn't have picked them) or talking crap about others.
Meeting them is the only way to know for sure if they're right for you.
Assuming piphi is even taking a spring PC?

By: Sororities
#10by:    

Don't trust anything you hear on here, it's all a bunch of nonsense on this site , I thought I loved pi phi and didn't end up there because of reasons so just meet everyone , I met some amazing girls everywhere and you really need to see what you want out of it . Don't let just seeing them around and what you hear influence you because honestly , it's completely different from what you see on campus

By: No nickname

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.