facebook

inside info on theta chi's house

by:    

Well it looks like the old theta chi house is available anymore. Sources close to OFSL have said the men of ZBT will be moving in to the house Fall of 2016. Looks like theta chi will go back to being irrelevant and pointless.

Xoxo
Gossip girl

Posted By: Gossip Girl
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Why would a fraternity want a dry house? Not to mention their dues will go up as well.

By: Eh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Yo   

From what i've heard ZBT plans on keeping their house in the greek ghetto as well as the Theta Chi house, so that way they can throw parties whenever and have a house on campus.

By: Yo
#2by:    

lol

By: lol
#3by:    

Maybe if you put as much effort into bidding the right kids as you do trying to up your rep on the internet, you wouldn't have to fake being cool!

By: Hey ZBT
#4by:    

If they own their other house then that would make sense and UCF might actually prefer them to keep both. Having a wet off campus house would probably make them less liable to party/drink/otherwise destroy the house lol. Plus ZBT is one of the few fraternities that hasn't been suspended or investigated for anything in the last few years.. Might be some truth to this but I guess we'll have to wait and see. I doubt anyone will have the house as soon as next semester, though.

By: Maybe
by: not sure   

didn't ZBT get in trouble with DZ last year or the year before?

By: not sure
#5by:    

this isn't even true lmao

By: greek

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.