facebook

house on the loose

by:    

So who is getting Theta Chi's house?!

Posted By: bye bye theta chi
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

Sigma Pi would be first in line, but they are on suspension so Delta Sig?

By: Adele
by: No   

Sororities have first dibs because they are the ones who can fill it. So aephi

By: No
by: Lol   

It doesn't matter who is first in line. OFSL has nothing to do with it since it's a UCF owned house.

By: Lol
#2by:    

Let's be real... UCF owns the house and they pretty much hate frats right now so no freaking way it goes to a frat. Thats real talk with like 5 organizations suspended or recently off suspension

And how the F is SigmaPi first in line, they're like one of the newest frats?!

Probably AEPhi or DZ if they can afford it since they have the #s to fill it.

By: House

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: DZ or AEPhi?   

Because of DZs suspension I highly doubt that would happen

By: DZ or AEPhi?
by: well   

Because Sigma Pi is already the 3rd largest fraternity on campus.

By: well
by: Size   

Size has NOTHING to do with who will get the house. Ucf hates IFC right now. It would be a festivus miracle if any frat got that house

By: Size
#3by:    

UCF owns the house so it's probably up to them

By: .
#4by:    

Gazoni would get it hopefully. They're a awesome.

By: Hi
by: Ha!   

That's a funny joke.

By: Ha!
by: Yo   

Rush Gazoni

By: Yo
by: Gazoni jaBROni   

They're a awesome what...A chs bmoc kind of a awesome?

By: Gazoni jaBROni
#5by:    

If UCF puts a sorority in there, that'll leave no space for another fraternity on campus either until:
-one of the UCF owned greek houses removes their chapter (Kappa, Chi O, or Theta) or
-until "greek park 2" if that ever actually gets constructed.

It's gonna come down to whichever chapter is most likely to keep the house filled and not get in trouble

By: Truth
#6by:    

gphib is going to get the house because their nationals is going to through tons of money at the situation. aephi and especially dz, dont stand a chance!

By: actually
by: Still irrelevant    

Goodbye gamma phi

By: Still irrelevant
by: It's spelled "throw"   

And now everyone else wants AEPhi to get it a little bit more.
Nice Gphib

By: It's spelled "throw"
#7by:    

There is no way UCF is putting another fraternity in that house.

By: 1
#8by:    

a sorority will most likely get the house. UCF is not a huge fan of fraternities and with the exception of DZ and ChiO(a year ago), sororities are a way smaller of a liability.

By: real
by: But Wait   

Isn't there a Panhellenic rule about a sorority house not being able to be on a major road though? So depending on wether they consider Gemini a major road or not, no sorority may end up getting the house.

By: But Wait
by: what   

no, there isn't.

By: what
#9by:    

i don't even know why a fraternity would want a house on campus because UCF is constantly up your ass about everything and they can destroy your chapter in 3 seconds if they feel like it.

By: frat
by: eh   

big big difference between a fraternity in a UCF owned house (theta chi) vs a fraternity that owns their own house (ATO, EX, KE)

By: eh
#10by:    

I would hope that if a sorority got the house they'd tear it down and just build a new one, or at least make some serious changes to it because it doesn't look like a sorority house at all

By: honest
by: idk   

from what I've heard, whoever gets that house will not be able to tear it down because it's UCF owned land. you would have to buy the land from UCF. and we all know that they won't be willing to give it up

By: idk
by: eh   

I know it would cost a lot of money but honestly I wouldn't want that to be my sorority's house, like it's not a pretty house at all lol. I just hope that whatever chapter gets it is willing to put up the money to buy it from ucf if they can and make it look nice, but that probably won't happen

By: eh
by: Ucf   

Ucf will be the only one tearing that house down.

By: Ucf

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.