facebook

junior rush?

by:    

Is it even worth is to rush as a junior here at UCF?

Posted By: zg
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Zeta, Tridelt, and KD seem to pretty much never take juniors. Any other sorority you would have a chance of course pending what that sorority is looking for.

By: Junior
by: Wtf?   

This is so not true lmao. Quit posting on greek rank you geed.

By: Wtf?
by: Hi   

I've known plenty of juniors who have been initiated into KD and ZTA. Not sure about Tri-Delt, just my 2 cents though.

By: Hi
#2by:    

Yes, it is completely worth it rushing as a Junior. Give everyone a shot and see how you like it. Goodluck!
Note: Ignore most of the BS on this website; mostly filled with people self ranking and looking to bash on another fraternity/sorority.

By: Knightbro
#3by:    

I rushed as a junior and I got into a top tier sorority. No regrets. I say, go for it if it's something you really want to do. Don't listen to the bs everyone tells ya

By: Agree ^^^

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

I rushed as a junior. I found it hard because after 2 years of tough college courses here at UCF, my GPA wasn't as high as the younger girls. And it put me at a major disadvantage as GPA is really important. If that's not an issue for you, then you shouldn't have a problem ☺️ I preffed at top tiers so they don't care about age as much as one might think.

By: Rushed

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.