facebook

hazing allegations??

by:    

been hearing rumors of this anyone know whats up?

Posted By: phi delt
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

They're definitely suspended for something, they had to cancel a social this weeking bur my friend in there won't say more.

By: Suspended
#2by:    

They're under investigation for hazing, a pledge reported it to their headquarters

By: Hello

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

Wonder why this isn't on knight news...

By: curious
by: Well   

Not sure if this is sarcasm but half the writers/editors are phi delts

By: Well
#4by:    

The way UCF runs if there was any hazing or even of they were suspected of hazing UCF would make it known. Sigma Chi was accused of hazing and UCF made it known the next day!

By: Heard myself
by: Honestly   

If there was any truth to them hazing. It would be known not just rumors. End of story.

By: Honestly
#5by:    

It is KNOWN that they're suspended, a member told me but they won't come out and officially say it and neither has ucf. So your logic is flawed as it's not just rumor.

By: Re: honestly
by: Well   

I'm not doubting you. If what you say is true then it could be for a number of reasons. Something as stupid as an alcohol violation. It doesn't necessarily have to be hazing.

By: Well

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.