facebook

spring rush thoughts

by:    

im a freshmen guy, what are the ranks looking like with new pledge classes and fraternities as a whole for spring rush?

Posted By: freshman
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Gazoni stays on top for sure

By: Yea
by: Umm   

He said fraternities... Anyone who's not in it would recommend a club before Gazoni.

By: Umm
#2by:    

tops are definitely sigma chi, kappa sig, ato, and phi delt

By: no^
#3by:    

Ato
phi delt
kappa sig

Sigma chi (too many creeps this pc)
ZBT

By: true rankings for spring
by: freshman   

zbt is bottom tier?

By: freshman
by: mmhm   

^No ZBT isn't bottom tier, whoever wrote that was saying ZBT is just under Sigma Chi but there's a lot of frats under ZBT he just didn't write out. ZBT is pretty high up in the middle

By: mmhm
by: Naw   

Ato/kappa sig are better than phi delt in my opinion. Phi delts keep to themselves and they still have an off Camus house

By: Naw
by: Nah   

Before you pass judgment actually get to know sigs pc. The guys are a little savage but squids and phi delt still don't compare.

By: Nah
by: Lol   

Funny you say don't pass judgement when 2 of the kids in sigma chis pc had their bids pulled from ATO before pledging even started because they were being creepy to girls:/

By: Lol
by: ???   

how are you even comparing zbt to the other ones...

By: ???
#4by:    

We put up our fingers in all our pics so we must be the best. And also no sorority was even worthy of having homecoming with us this year. TauP tier.

By: ATO
by: idk   

to be fair their banner was kinda hilarious

By: idk
#5by:    

ATO and kappa sig are 10 times better than phi delt in my opinion. Sigma chi has too many creeps. ZBT is really cool too. Thats my opinion on top 4.

By: knightro

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Staup   

Go home squids

By: Staup
by: ???   

how are you even comparing zbt to the other ones...

By: ???
#6by:    

Kappa sign you will are not top tier no matter how hard you promote yourself on this website or group yourself with the actual top tiers.
ATO, sigma chi, phi delt. In no particular order. Plus you guys are creepy try hards.

By: No
#7by:    

basically sigma chi, ato, phi delt and kappa sig, the order will depend on who you ask

By: 4real
#8by:    

Phi Delt
Ato
Sigma Chi
Kappa Sig
Theta Chi
ZBT
Delta Sig
Sigma Pi
DU
Beta
TKE
FIJI
Sigma Nu
SAE
Pi Kapp
AEPi

By: Unbias ranking
by: Close   

ATO and Sigma Chi should be above Phi Delt, especially now that they're suspended. Also theta chi is too high up.. Where have they been this year? Irrelevant.

By: Close
by: almost   

DU is a little high but everything else looks accurate

By: almost
by: Actual   

Phi Delt
Ato
Sigma Chi
Kappa Sig
ZBT
Theta Chi
DU
Delta Sig
Sigma Pi
Beta
FIJI
TKE
Sigma Nu
SAE
Pi Kapp
AEPi

By: Actual
by: Nice   

Way to move yourself up DU

By: Nice
#9by:    

DU back at it. You guys are bottom tier, accept it.

By: Hah
#10by:    

I think phi delt, sigma chi, ato, and kappa sig are all top and pretty good depending on what you want out of it. If I were you, I'd visit all of their rush events and see where you feel you fit in more. But if you might want to go sigma chi, I'd say wait until fall 2016 because that's when they're able to go through recruitment again.

By: Personally

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.