facebook

opinion on dz?

by:    

I was thinking of going through spring rush and wanted to know the general opinon of dz. my roommate is in it and she really likes it. her sisters seem cool but i wanted an outside view

Posted By: Spring rush
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

They aren't really involved in anything. I think I saw them at like 1 event this semester. They are really irrelevant in the Greek community. But what matters is their sisterhood and if you can see yourself in the chapter. Definitely try to get to know as many sisters first.

By: Pan

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

honestly haven't heard of good things about their sisterhood and agreed they are very irrelevant and don't really go on like socials and stuff but if you think you can enjoy it then go you should definitely try, there's no harm in that

By: tbh
#3by:    

They're still pretty new and they kinda started off with a bad rep, but they're a pretty mixed bag so it's hard to say exactly what they're like. I didn't like them too much during recruitment cause a lot of them came off really pushy, plus they were telling pnm's they'd probably get a house soon which is basically a lie. Go through spring rush, talk to them, and decide for yourself though. You could have a better experience and in the end it doesn't matter what other people think of them as long as you're happy.

By: ehh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.