by:    

Opinions on dances????

Posted By: UCF
Page 2 of 2
#11by:    

ZTA. Nuff said homiez

By: Hi
#12by:    

Kappa and axid were both better than Zeta I thought. Theta was pretty good but 3rd or 4th place depending in zeta, they were close.

By: Dances
by: Opinion   

Personally I think the order should have been
1) Kappa
2) Theta
3) Zeta
AXiD was okay but it was definitely outshined by these three. Even after rematching the dances I stand by my decision.
I also felt that Chi O and Pi Phi did really well this time around. I loved Pi Phi's concept and Chi O's flannels were to die for. Hoping my chapter makes an order of them.
Also, I still don't get AEPhi's costume choice. Yo, AEPhi, I know y'all come on here! Please explain the costuming because it wasn't flattering or to your theme so what was the point?

By: Opinion
by: G   

Does axid place because they have good relations with KD?

By: G
#13by:    

ADPIs dance was amazing. they honestly could've won first place dance so I don't understand why they buy their wins lol

By: Guest
#14by:    

ADPIs dance was amazing. they honestly could've won first place dance so I don't understand why they buy their wins lol

By: Guest
#15by:    

well good thing you aren't the only dancer on the planet

By: ok
#16by:    

1. Kappa
2. Theta
3. Zeta

over all: ADPI

By: the truth

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.