by:    

Opinions on dances????

Posted By: UCF
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

how did zeta win?

By: ?
by: Agreed   

Accurate. And how did AXiD place? There were so many better options.

By: Agreed
by: Yaaaaa   

Who do you think should've place

By: Yaaaaa
by: the envy is real   

Because they were actually dancing and not humping the floor, chairs, or each other

By: the envy is real
by: lolol stop   

^ lmfaoo right cause their dance/outfits were 100% classy.....good joke

By: lolol stop
#2by:    

Theta should've placed

By: ...
by: right   

I'm so surprised they didn't

By: right
by: Yes.   

I watched the knight news videos and axid had several mistakes and lots of repeated moves and Zeta wasn't as exciting or fun as the other 2 who did as well. Definitely should have been Kappa, Theta, Zeta.

By: Yes.
#3by:    

I thought Kappa was AMAZING, and I loved Theta's dance and theme.

By: UCF
#4by:    

Thetas fixation on hating alpha xi and pi phi is so painfully obvious and honestly creepy. Coming on this website and constantly writing negative comments about their chapters and only positive things about yours is so obvious. You can't even deny your sisters lurk this site hardcore since every negative post about thetas has so many downlikes. Channel your energy into bettering your chapter instead of trying to be pathetic cyber bullies

By: Lmao
by: wow   

How do you know a Theta wrote that?????
Seriously, lmao, this PiPhi craziness is creepy. I am surprised that someone in that chapter hasn't sat everyone down and told them to stay off this site. If you are PiPhi you are making a joke of your chapter with your jealousy and overall weirdness on here.
By the way I am not a Theta, but I am also real glad I'm not a Pi Phi,

By: wow
by: ????   

I don't even see any hate on Pi phi or any creepy Pi phi promoting. If you don't like something you read on this website then just close the page. Simple as that.

By: ????
by: .....   

lmfao this is actually ridiculous, just because people are saying they liked theta's dance doesn't mean that they're thetas who are trying to tear down other chapters, & just because people are saying they don't think axid should've placed doesn't mean they're being "cyber bullies". And no one's even mentioned pi phi in this thread, but if anyone is on this site self promoting all the time it's them. And overall I've seen a lot more negative things said about theta than I have about axid.

By: .....
#5by:    

This is probably going to bother me forever so can someone please explain to me the costuming choice for AEPhi and what on earth that had to do with your birthday theme?!

By: Like what??
by: Not an AEPhi   

I saw those joggers on sale en masse recently so they may have just seen them and bought a bunch because it was easy. That's just my speculation.

By: Not an AEPhi
#6by:    

did not like axid at all - especially not the I kissed a girl part when you're dancing with sisters, it's just weird

By: -_-
#7by:    

um so what was up with tri-hards dance? they usually rock these things and i don't know what that was yesterday...

By: lol
by: Disagree   

I thought their dance was so cute and fun! And really well done

By: Disagree
#8by:    

KD's dance was so bad, they tried way too hard, it was honestly just embarrassing lmfao. Kappa killed it, I'm glad they placed.

By: ugh
#9by:    

theta should have placed, it was better than adpi's with a pretty similar theme. zeta was good but predictable. i've been to way too many shakedowns/lip syncs at this point and everything's just overdone. the only original one (in my opinion) was tridelt but the dances weren't as sharp. i would have liked to see them place though just for not going the stripper route.

also note to adpi - all of greek life thinks you only win these competitions because you drop the biggest check. you always do a good job with the dances but you undermine yourselves by always winning "overall" because everyone's just like, oh, adpi bought another win.

By: tbh
by: .   

lol from a dancer's perspective thetas was absolutely not better than adpis.

By: .
#10by:    

Am I the only one who thinks DZ killed it too??

By: Ayeeee

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Lol   

Yes

By: Lol
by: Just you   

It was slow, forgettable, and boring. Better luck next year

By: Just you

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.