facebook

shakedown

by:    

Why is the kd shakedown ticket situation always such a mess? Is it true that some sororities didn't get any tickets at all?

Posted By: uh
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

You mean that KD oversold the venue and cut the sororities tickets way back but let the frats have all of theirs?
Someone ought to report them to their nationals.

By: ohh
by: uh   

yep, that's what I mean haha. I don't see how they can just get away with doing that.

By: uh
#2by:    

Yup my chapter got less than half of the tickets we signed up for. Now I can't go. So annoyed.

By: Pissed off
#3by:    

KD has openly stated that they give priority by tier. Top tier frats and sororities get the largest amount of tickets, then middle, and anything left goes to bottom.

By: smh
by: Umm   

Yeah that's totally how an event to raise money for charity should do things... It's disgusting. Everything said about them is true.

By: Umm
#4by:    

My sorority only got 20 tickets which is like 10% of the chapter. Some of us tried to buy tickets and KD girls told us they had to give all there tickets back. A girl even texted me offering my money back to me so she could get the ticket back. So rude.

By: Ugh
#5by:    

My friend from another chapter told me that when someone went to pick up their tickets KD told them they'd already been picked up by another sister, which they hadn't. Then the next day they admitted they oversold tickets and gave her chapter less than half of what they ordered. So they just straight up lied to them to try to get out of admitting they messed up.

By: lolll

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#6by:    

Kappa Delta : first in grades. Last in common sense.

By: logic

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.