facebook

sad

by:    

Yes these girls who seem so "nice." They do haze. They kept forcing me to go out, use their fakes, and drink when I didn't want to. I thought these were the girls I wanted to run to, but if I say I don't feel like drinking accept it! Thanks for making me so uncomfortable

Posted By: sad girl
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Who???

By: ???

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: sad girl    

I wrote it on the sorority's personal greek rank. I'll give you a hint..it starts with an A.

By: sad girl
#2by:    

Sorry you feel that way, but literally just say no then. Don't be passive and then complain.

By: sorry
by: sad girl    

I just thought these were nice girls. I've heard about so many other sororities who do this, but not these girls. I thought they were suppose to be the nicest and sweetest sorority of them all. It just hurts that I was wrong.

#3by:    

I just thought these were nice girls. I've heard about so many other sororities who do this, but not these girls. I thought they were suppose to be the nicest and sweetest sorority of them all. It just hurts that I was wrong.

by: sorry   

Have you spoken to your new member educator about this?

By: sorry
#4by:    

You need to go to your new member educator or your president or if You see it happening to multiple new members and you feel unsafe go to OFSL.

By: Sorry
#5by:    

OFSL has been notified.

By: G
by: Sorry   

I am sorry to hear this. Hazing is unacceptable and the chapter president, standards, and new member educator absolutely needs to be notified. There should be a way for you to notify them anonymously so you dont have to worry about retaliation.
By not saying anything and posting here passively, it allows this behavior to not be taken seriously and they can claim it's just a troll posting lies. Hopefully ofsl has really been notified and action can be taken to stop this in the future.

By: Sorry
#6by:    

You're talking about AEPHI.
I know many hard drinkers but many who are not party girls. Sorry you are going through this

By: X
#7by:    

i'm not saying that this didn't happen to you, but if this post is fake or you made a false accusation about any organization, just think about what kind of repercussions that will have....

By: mmhmm..
#8by:    

My girl little is in AEPhi and she's scared to ask her little (already initiated sister) for a favor because she doesn't want it to be considered hazing lol. You're accusing one of the best AEPhi chapters nationally of hazing, it's kind of ridiculous, as the new member educator of my chapter I make it a point to tell my new members to tell me if a brother is giving them a hard time. I find it hard to believe that the new member educator of this chapter didn't do the same for you. Sound like a review trying to corrupt these girls.

By: Ucf fraternity member

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.