facebook

bruh

by:    

Is it just me or is the gazoni hype finally dying out?

Posted By: Is Gazoni dying down ?
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

There's no reason for there to be any hype around them. They're a bunch of boys who throw parties.
No sorority will officially participate in anything with them and they can't participate in any events even clubs can.
I can go to any boys' parties that are nongreek and theirs are basically the same thing except probably even fewer sorority girls.

By: Gaz
by: Hey   

Your uneducated on the subject mam

By: Hey
by: idk    

Untrue. If anything, the "ban" on Gazoni made sorority girls want to hang out with them even more. Everybody loves what they can't have.

By: idk
by: LOL   

LOL GO AWAY PEPPERONI you're literally irrelevant

By: LOL
by: Re: hey   

First of all, it's "you're" and ;ma'am". All good to know before you call someone uneducated.
Second of all, my top tier sisters will have nothing to do with you, so I haven't experienced your parties and no need. I only hear your name come up when people are making fun of you.
Soooo yeah.

By: Re: hey
#2by:    

Why so hateful Ms. Top tier?

By: Wow

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Why   

Because every time these guys make the news or post hating on ucf, LXA, or Greek life, they make UCF more pissed at UCF Greek life, and they're already very anti-greeks. Their actions put the community at risk.
PLUS they relish in how they're better than being greek because they have "no rules" which is basically an insult to the rest of us like we're subservient to ucf and our national organizations and we're all just too lame to be as party hard as them.

By: Why
#3by:    

Gazoni who?

By: confused

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.