facebook

who is the best?

by:    

Aside from looks, who do you think are the best few sororities on campus? So based on sisterhood, involvment of activities and philatropies, and just how you think the girls are based on interacting with them

Posted By: who?
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

The top two are for sure Pi Phi and Axid

By: Still are hot tho
by: Uhm   

Def not axid but totally pi phi

By: Uhm
by: ?   

lol def not axid? ton of people love them so not really sure what you are talking about

By: ?
#2by:    

really anyone in the "middle tier" will be the place to go - pi phi, axid, theta, kappa (?)

excluding adpi

By: .
by: ^yes   

I agree but would add AEPhi too. And no, I'm not an AEPhi. They're just always super involved, seem to attend every event, and are really nice.

By: ^yes
#3by:    

I love chi o and Pi phi

By: From a gamma phi

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

In terms of friendliness and campus presence I would say Zeta and Pi Phi are known for being the generally nicer sororities. AEPhi is really nice too and pretty involved. Zeta does really well at intramurals and goes hard for most philanthropies. Pi Phi goes hard for everyone and everyone always says they're very sweet. AEPHi is pretty big so they're seemingly everywhere and they're all nice. A lot of them are involved in clubs outside of Greek life.

I would not say all the middle tiers are immediately the best because a good portion of them hardly go to anything and people forget about them as a whole. I won't call out which ones but everyone knows. And just because someone is a bottom tier doesn't immediately mean they're nice. I've seen some of the biggest attitudes come from the girls you would expect to be nice because they're in a low tier.

By: truth
by: Lol   

I'll call them out for you.....theta

By: Lol
by: LOLLLL   

Really...Theta?? If Pi Phi didn't self promote on here no one would EVER hear of them LOL

By: LOLLLL
by: um   

that might have been true a few years ago but i've seen thetas everywhere this year

By: um
by: hm   

a Theta just won homecoming queen so they're clearly not that uninvolved

By: hm
#5by:    

I agree no one would no about Pi Phi unless they were self ranking all over this website (we know you are and we know you delete every bad ranking about you so please don't even try to pretend you don't) most involved and nicest I would say ChiO, Alpha Xi, and Gamma Phi. Chi O is at almost every event and same with Alpha Xi. Gamma phi may not be at as many events but are very nice girls

By: ^
by: ha   

gphi nicest!? hell no, I hear them talk crap about each other and other chapters in public! so rude omg! and embarrassing

By: ha
#6by:    

I'm just going to talk about mids right now, but most of them are great sororities.
Part of the reason they are mid is because they value sisterhood over acting stank, being superficial so the boys like them, and dirty rushing like ALL of the tops do.
AXid girls are nice and are at almost everything, and I don't understand why someone would even say Theta doesn't show up and aren't seen-they are everywhere and had an amazing pledge class the past couple of years, and their recruitment was INSANE.
I will say the one thing that stands out is Pi Phi..they are no better or worse than they ever have been, but someone is determined on this site to drag everyone else down while declaring how awesome Pi Phi is and we AREN'T BUYING IT.
You see them out as much(or less) as Theta or Axid, their girls aren't any prettier than anyone else, they don't win more than anyone else-so someone needs to stop with the constant self promotion.
When you have that killer recruiting class and win everything and have socials with every top tier frat, then come back and talk to us.
Until then, have a seat.

By: True talk
by: YESSSS   

Preach it! As a mid tier I'm so fricking sick of "everyone" (like the same 5 people) on this site declaring how much better Pi Phi is then every other mid even though our girls are just as nice, frats like us just as much, and we win just as many events. We are on the same level so they need to cool it.

By: YESSSS
#7by:    

I personally think Pi Phi and Chi-o. As far as Chi-O I see them at almost every event around campus, they are also really nice genuine girls. From what I have seen their sisterhood looks genuine as well. At events I don't see them act cliquey, they like engaging in with other sororites/ people. As far as Pi Phi, I personally know a couple and they are so sweet. I don't see them in as many events but their sisterhood looks genuine. Whenever I see a Pi Phi I know that I can just go up and talk to them because they're so nice. They do a lot of community service events too.

By: Hello
#8by:    

The person that said Theta was uninvolved and then a Theta won Homecoming Queen...LOLOLOLOL

By: LOL
by: .   

you can't rely on one girl or even a couple of girls to say that your organization is involved as a whole

#9by:    

To^^^
Just like you can't rely on one girls (or a couple of girls) opinion that Theta doesn't participate, right?

by: .   

I would say most of the pan community agrees that theta isn't involved
Not just the people on this website

#10by:    

Well unless you know "most of the PAN community" personally, I would say that is just your opinion.
Just like I can say "most of the PAN community" thinks PiPhi is average at best and no more involved than any mid level.
Or that "most people" think someone who comes on these boards to tear other sororities down are likely Pi Phis who are on this mad bid to convince everyone they are top.
So as long as we are going with the fact that we know everyone and know what everyone is thinking....

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.