facebook

zeta lip sync dances

by:    

What did everyone think of the dances last night, anyone disappoint? anyone come out and kill it that you didn't expect?

Posted By: anon
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

yea agree with the rankings of zta, but i think kd was better then adpi. for god sakes they had a cage

By: agreed
#2by:    

DU shouldve won the guys dance over ATO

By: smh
by: @knightro   

When ATO thinks they are top tier but really Kappa Sig took their spot

By: @knightro
#3by:    

Gazoni should have competed. We would have won

By: Yea
by: Law suit waiting to happen   

You'll never compete...lol

By: Law suit waiting to happen
#4by:    

I didn't really like pi phi's dance, it seemed pretty simple and I don't see how they got 2nd.

By: eh
by: YESSS   

Completely agree! Should have been KD in second and the Axid or Theta in 3rd

By: YESSS
by: dude   

totally agree, their dance wasn't anything special at all, plus they apparently stole their theme from another sorority.

By: dude
#5by:    

It was rigged anyways so it doesn't really matter. Zeta was planning on automatically giving KD 3rd so that they'd have a better chance of winning shakedown.

By: Well
by: um no    

except that ZTA leaves it all up to the judges, who were like, a breast cancer survivor and a guy whose mom was an eta kappa like 25 years ago. those judges decided the winners (except for overall, which is based on money raised) and the sisters of ZTA don't get to pick and choose who wins. the only ones who ever think it's rigged are KDs, because they always assume they're better than they actually are

By: um no
by: uh   

except that's not true, my friend who's a zta told me before lipsync even happened that kd was going to get 3rd

By: uh
#6by:    

lol someone got all the rankings removed, someone is salty

By: HAHA

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: hahaha   

I bet it was an ADPI who was embarrassed by that crazy ADPi ranting about how much they deserved to win even though no one was really criticizing them.

By: hahaha
#7by:    

sucks that someone was salty about the rankings of the dance but i have them here in the order that OP put them in:

The best:
Tri Delt
ADPi
KD

The really good dances:
Pi Phi
AXiD
Theta
Chi O

And the okay ones:
KKG
AEPhi
Gamma Phi
DZ

By: OP Post

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.