facebook

spring recruitment 2016

by:    

Hey guys! I'm a transfer student to UCF and I'll be starting in Spring 2016! I'm interested in rushing my first semester, and was curious if anyone knew which or if any sororities were planning on doing Spring Recruitment? Thanks!

Posted By: :)
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

AEPhi

By: Lol
by: Spring   

AEPhi may not either as they only. Ended to COB like 15 girls and as the only pie COBing it's totally possible.
You'll really just need to keep an eye on chapters' social media and meet as many actives as you can as spring PCs, if any, will be small and selective

By: Spring
#2by:    

Honestly no one will really know/release info on it until like december. Every chapter except AEPhi met or exceeded quota this fall so it's very unlikely that a lot of them will participate.

By: hi
#3by:    

just see who's participating in spring and if you don't find your home in any of those places you can try again in fall

#4by:    

It also depends on how many girls end up graduating in fall.

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

Hey! Encase anyone is interested in Spring 2016 recruitment we are having our Spring Fling Tuesday, January 19th, 2016 from 6:30-9:30pm in the Pegasus Ballroom in the student Union. All sororities who are recruiting will be there with a table set up. It's a great way to figure out of Greek life is for you, and to see what type of amazing young women you'd fit well with. :)

By: Bluejay

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.