Theta Chi
ZBT/DU

Delta Sig/Sigma Pi
beta
Fiji

Posted By: Frat
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I'd say this is pretty accurate expect kappa sig is better than phi delt for sure and DU is better than ZBT just smaller.

By: Agreed
by: Yes   

i feel like sigma chi and kappa sig are Better than phi delt now

By: Yes
by: Hahahaha naw bro   

Kappa Sig is not better then Phi Delt and DU is not better then ZBT.

Phidelt
Kappa Sig
ZBT
DU

By: Hahahaha naw bro
#2by:    

Kappa Sig/ATO
EX
Phi Delt

OX/ZBT
DU

the rest

By: lol
#3by:    

In schools up north, they don't use tiers. They use a term called "Big 4", referring to the top 4 on campus, in no particular order. I think that applies a lot of UCF because IMO, the big 4 here (Sig chi, ATO, Phi delt, and kappa sig) are so interchangeable in the tier system.

By: Knightro
by: It depends    

Depends on who you are and what you like

Every fraternity thinks they are the best at everything even if they aren't. Go to as many rush events as possible. It becomes quickly evident through a bit of research and going to rush events which one is best for you. That being said I rushed with an acquaintance of mine and we both liked the same house but he didn't get a bid, so don't just put all your eggs in one basket.

By: It depends
by: Knightro   

Totally agree. Just saying, these 4 fraternities are actually the best. I also think ZBT is getting up there

By: Knightro
by: lmao   

I'd say its more of a big 3: Kappa Sig, Phi Delt, & Sigma Chi

By: lmao
#4by:    

TOP TIER:
PHI DELT/ATO
Kappa Sig
Sigma chee(borderline)

Just my honest opinion I'd say 90% of my sisters would agree.

By: Lol
by: lmao   

zeta obviously disagrees

By: lmao
by: Nope   

Phi delt doesn't even have an on campus House. Ato sigma chi and Kappa sig are interchangeable

By: Nope
by: Lmao..   

You & your sisters of Kappa Sig?

By: Lmao..
#5by:    

There's no way Sigma Chi is below ATO if sigma chi beat out ato for zeta homecoming...

By: uh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: lol   

Literally the whole school even outside of the greek system looks at sig chi as a bunch of losers who aren't going anywhere in life.

by: lol   

ATO is still better, ATO may have lost out to Sigma Chi for homecoming but Sigma Chi literally has the worst GPA on campus and most of the brothers aren't going anywhere in life. Even Gazoni brothers have a better chance to be successful than Sigma Chi and that's saying something.

#6by:    

let's be real, Kappa Sig is barely top and the only reason they are is cuz lxa got suspended...and Sigma Chi got zeta but ATO didnt, so the real tiers are:

top:
Phi Delt
Sigma Chi
ATO

mid:
Kappa Sig
Theta Chi(prob gonna be suspended soon anyways)
DU/ZBT

By: uh
by: Yes   

REAL TOP
Gazoni
Phi delt
Ato/Sigma chi

By: Yes
by: Ya   

This^

By: Ya
#7by:    

Its really:

Gazoni
Sigma Chi
Phi Delt & ATO

By: Dude

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.